Front Runner Stratchits
- Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don't have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Adjustable from 22” (560mm) to 63” (1524mm) and with an additional 8” (203mm) when fully stretched.
- Won’t damage your expensive gear like surfboards through over tightening.
- Stratchits absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
- Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack Pro, Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your rack clean and organized with the cinching hook and loop strap that neatly stows away excess strap length.
- Sold in pairs.
- Adjustable from 22" (560mm) to 63" (1524mm) from the hook end of the carabiners. With up to an additional 8” of length when stretched.
- Working Load Rating 220 lbs (100kg)
- Materials used: Polyester webbing, Latex Bungee, 7mm Stainless Steel Carabiner
- Weight: 230g (8.1oz) each, 460g (16.2oz) per pair
HOW TO USE:
- Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Black Tie Down Rings / Eye Nuts or Stainless Steel Tie Down Rings or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit to itself.
- You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit through itself - to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier.... etc.
0 stars based on 0 reviews