Front Runner Stratchit Shorties
- Cinch down loads simply and effectively so you don't have to worry about gear rattling loose on bumpy roads.
- Stratchit Shorties absorb tension like a stretchy ratchet strap.
- Stratchit Shorties are adjustable from 470mm / 18.5" in length to 1017mm / 40" in length.
- Quick and efficient. Simply secure the ends and hand tighten the strap.
- Fastens to, and around, just about anything.
- Perfect for Front Runner Racks and accessories, but work with all roof rack systems.
- Many uses! Secure: Wolf Pack, Cub Pack and other cases (Pelican, Zargas, Alu-box, etc.) to any roof rack.
- Secure: Surfboards, SUP, bicycles, firewood, chairs, etc.
- Keep your luggage secure inside the vehicle. Scrunch up your sleeping bags extra tight.
- Sold in pairs.
- Consists of: 2 x Stratchit Shorties
- Materials used: Polyester webbing, Latex Bungee, 7mm Stainless Steel Carabiner
- Product Dimensions: Adjustable from 470mm (18.5") L to 1017mm (40”) L x 25mm (1.0") W
- Weight: 185g (6.5oz) each, 370g (13 oz) per pair
- Working Load Rating: 220 lbs (100kg)
HOW TO USE
- Hook to the Front Runner Roof Rack Tie Down Ring or loop around the slats or side profiles and fasten the Stratchit Shortie to itself.
- You can even remove the carabiner and loop the Stratchit Shortie through itself - to fasten around any roof rack rail, railing, pole, bumper, tire carrier.... etc.